PMJAY Or Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, is one of the biggest health programs run by the Government of India. Under this scheme, the government is trying to make India healthy, capable and prosperous. The primary advantage of Ayushman Yojana is that it provides financial protection in case of major illness. Let us understand about this scheme in detail.
what is ayushman bharat scheme
Ayushman Bharat Yojana has been started to help poor families in health services. With the help of this scheme poor person can pay the hospital expenses in cashless way. The government bears the expenses of up to Rs 5 lakh in a year under Ayushman Bharat health insurance.
What are the features of the scheme
– In this, Rs. 5 lakh in public and private listate hospitals of India. Health cover per family.
This scheme is specially launched for the poor people.
– Beneficiaries of PM-JAY can get treatment up to Rs 5 lakh without cash.
PM-JAY reduces the expenses for the treatment of incurable diseases.
There is no restriction of family size, age.
Eligibility Check Process
– Visit the official government website for PMJAY scheme
– From the menu of the homepage, select the tab “Am I Eligible”.
Enter mobile number and captcha code.
After this, click on Generate OTP.
Enter your name, ration card number, house number, mobile phone number etc. along with your home state.
If you are eligible, your name will appear in the list.
Eligible citizens can apply online.
Proof of age and identity (Aadhar card/PAN card)
– Contact information (mobile, address, email)
– caste certificate
– Income Verification (Maximum annual income up to Rs.5 lakh per annum)
Other requested documents
How to apply online for PMJAY scheme
Visit the official website of PMJAY (https://pmjay.gov.in/) and complete the eligibility test.
If you are eligible then go ahead.
Complete the online application for Ayushman Card by filling the application form.
Submit the form along with all the documents.
– The relevant authorities will review your application.
– If your application is accepted, you will get Ayushman card
how to download ayushman bharat card
– Visit the official website
– Now, sign in with the help of your email and create a password.
To proceed further, enter your Aadhaar number.
Select the Authorized Beneficiary option.
– Will be redirected to the customer care center.
Now enter your password and pin number in CSC.
– It will open the home page.
You will see a download form from here you can download Ayushman card.