SBI Mudra Loan: Mudra loan is a business loan. With the help of this people take their business forward. Like the government, Mudra loans are made available to small and medium enterprises (MSMEs). SBI offers loans up to Rs 10 lakh under Mudra scheme. The bank offers business loans and MSME loans under this.
can apply online
Customers can apply online through SBI e-mudra loan. E-Mudra loan is available for 5 years with terms. Mudra loan can be availed from start up to business expansion. With the help of this loan, you can improve cash flow, purchase raw materials, stock up inventory, pay rent, expand business.
Micro, Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (MSMEs) are eligible for SBI Mudra and E Mudra Loans. SBI savings and current account holders can now apply for SBI Mudra loan online. Let us find out how to apply for SBI e-Mudra scheme.
What are the documents required
Application form with passport size photograph
Applicant should have the following KYC documents such as Passport, Voter ID Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License and PAN Card
– Savings and current account numbers, as well as branch information
for business verification
Aadhaar number should be linked to the bank account
– caste certificate
GSTN and Udyog Aadhaar are also required for document uploading.
what is eligibility
– Applicant must be working in a non-agriculture manufacturing sector
The applicant must have been living at the same place for at least two years.
How to Apply for SBI e-Mudra Loan
Existing SBI customers having savings or current account (individual) can apply for e-Mudra loan.
Go to SBI e-Mudra Portal
– Select Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana Application Form
Visit the official website of SBI https://emudra.sbi.co.in:8044/emudra.
Click on the ‘Proceed’ button.
– Since e-KYC and e-Signature for loan processing and authentication has to be completed through OTP authentication.
– Provide the required information like Aadhaar card of the applicant through UIDAI.
After completing the formalities and processing the loan with SBI, the applicant will receive an SMS.
– You will get complete details of your application within 30 days